A Career with Us
At Wendling Quarries Inc., we value our employees and consider our success as a result of the team work between each individual employee and the management team. Our employees are important players in the growth and success of this company.
Through our quality of work, commitment to safety, generous benefits program, and competitive salary we have been able to attract and retain some of the best employees in the industry.
We are committed to reinvesting in our business and our employees. Our priorities are to grow our employees through management, technical and leadership training, and to provide safe and reliable equipment and practices.
Working together safely as a team we can continue this success and make the working environment rewarding for all.
Notice To Applicants:
- Wendling Quarries, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Post offer drug test is required
- Post offer physical/functional exam is required
- Random drug testing is performed
- Insurable drivers license is required
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Benefits Program
- 401K/Roth 401K Retirement Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Days Off
- Paid Holidays
- Funeral Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- Employee on Spouse’s Health Insurance
Pre-employment drug screening and random drug testing is performed. Minorities, women, and veterans are encouraged to apply. We participate in E-Verify. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. To view posters, click here.
To comply with the Transparency in Coverage Rule, we have utilized UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits to publish the Machine-Readable Files. Please click on the URL to view the files: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com
Questions about employment should be directed to:
Director of Human Resources
PO Box 230
DeWitt, IA 52742 Phone: 563-659-9181